- On his current occupation and the inspiration behind “Trapped in the Closet”: “I don’t have a job, so I think of stupid stuff to do all day.”
- On how he comes up with the characters and the storyline for “Trapped in the Closet”: “I sit in this chair and get me some Cognac.”
- On switching between Sylvester, his “Trapped in the Closet” character, and R. Kelly, the R&B singer: “It makes me feel weird in my body.”
- On being a scientist of music: “I’m a scientist of music.”
- On what his superpower would be if he could have one: “I’m gonna get corny on y’all, but I would heal the world.”
- On what to expect in the following chapters of “Trapped in the Closet,” of which there are 85: “I have a leash on this thing, and I’m gonna walk it.”
- On the only way to experience a “Trapped in the Closet” screening with R. Kelly: “[‘Trapped in the Closet’] is an alien, and I’m the astronaut taking you on a journey.
Posted on Wednesday, 21 November 2012